LP Gas Information & Resources
LP Gas Information
LPG or LP gas is Liquefied Petroleum Gas or Liquid Petroleum Gas, and is also referred to as propane or butane. It is not natural gas. LPG or LP gasses are flammable mixtures of hydrocarbon gases, which can be used for Gas cooking, Gas heating, Gas refrigeration, Gas propellant, Gas vehicle fuel and Petrochemical feedstock.
LP Gas is more environmentally friendly than electricity - Read more...
There are a great number of environments where gas is preferred and is more flexible as an energy source.
Click here to order your gas from Henry's Gas in Johannesburg.
Applications for Gas
- Gas at home (Heating, cooking)
- Gas in restaurants
- Gas at remote or outdoor events
- Gas where there is no electricity
- Gas in mobile food carts and caravans
- Gas for catering businesses
- Gas for camping
- Gas for feeding large groups
- Gas for off the grid living
- Gas for the braai / barbeque